2x Project Managers – Hammersmith, West London – Permanent – £40,000-65,000 per annum
The Project Manager with experience in the Healthcarre/NHS sector– has specific accountability for achieving all defined project objectives within the scope, time, budget and resources allocated. The incumbent performs the day-to-day management of the project using company and industry methods and tools. Project Managers should have demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience commensurate with the size, complexity and risk of the project.
Responsible for leading the activities of assigned Project Teams across mutiple geographies, dedicated to managing the services provided to one or more clients in software implementation, configuration, process re-engineering and day-to-day enquiry and issue resolution. Acts as the client’s executive sponsor and liaison representing the client to ensure a superior professional relationship and value-enhancing utilization of the clients products and services throughout the life of the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
Demonstrated Experience in:
- 3+ years of commercial project management experience
- Application of structured implementation methodology
- Managing systems implementation projects
- Managing a team of technical employees, clinical consultants and business analysts
- Preparing the necessary documentation
- Managing to a budget
- Successful experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in systems, information technology, software, client support and project management and implementation.
- Proficient in computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Core skills include:
- Scope – defining the boundaries of the project
- Estimating – determining the time and personnel needed to complete the tasks
- Scheduling – assigning the tasks to teams/individuals as needed
- Organizing – defining roles and responsibilities for team members
- Directing – directing the team’s activities
- Controlling – executing the plan and monitoring the progress
- Expert working knowledge of MS Project and Office, and proficiency with workflow software and JIRA tools.
- Resolving conflict and negotiation
- Strong client and team lead skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Hands on development and implementation experience a plus
- Have or be able to develop strong knowledge and understanding of the clients product functionality.
- Team management, scope management, negotiation, problem analysis, creativity, planning and organization, written communication and peer leadership
- Demonstrates presence and authority in dealing with people at all levels in an organization
Planning – defining the required tasks & developing the plan