Bid Manager – Tender, Proposal, PQQ, ITT, RFQ, RFP – Permanent – Teddington
Do you want to lead and deliver high quality tenders?
This role will is a crucial hire within the business and will work across all departments of the organisation. Initially you will be take charge of all Bids and take ownership of the end to end bid process. This role would suit someone who comes from the following roles: Tender Writer, Proposal Developer, Bid Writer and Bid coordinator etc. The challenges you will face will be working on large scale complex tenders and interpreting technical answers from colleagues to complete tenders.
The role would ideally suit someone who has worked on technology/software tenders but this is not a must.
Function and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the bid
- Improve bid management processes in-line with recognised best practice
- Record tender details
- Assessing resources
- Manage the qualification of tenders
- Owning the tender management plan
- Complete PQQ’s
- Deliver and project manage responses to ITT, RFQ and RFP
- Resolve issues
- Deliver clear bids
- Bid Management, tender writing or proposal development experience
- Experience of managing large and complex projects
- High – level of proposal writing skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location