Business Development Manager – Saas Platform/cloud/app’s – London & surrounding areas – 50k – 60k basic, OTE 100K + benefits
This company are up and coming, their product is niche and has a real stamp on the market. They are also backed by a multi million pound business and are looking to take the business to the next level. The Business Development Manager is a very important role within the company and will contribute massively towards the growth of the business resulting in possible management opportunities in the next 18 months.
They provide a enterprise wide cloud based business tool which is proving extremely successful within the construction industry. They are now seeking an experienced software Business Development Manager to sell this product across the south of the country mainly in and around London.
The Business Development Manager will need to manage accounts as well as establish relationships with new prospects and develop opportunities across our range of solutions and see these opportunities through to closure.
You must be an outgoing, hungry sales professional who is confident in a client facing position. Once a new Client has been secured you will be responsible for managing the Client experience from implementation, through support and beyond. Other responsibilities include;
- Developing relationships with key prospects within your region
- Making initial qualification calls and visits
- Demonstration of development environments specific to the prospects needs
- Follow up and close of the opportunity
- Liaising with the Operations Team in relation to new Clients
- Participating in web/online Sales sessions
- Proposal and quote management, including updating the CRM pipeline
- Participating in weekly Sales Meetings
- Assisting with product specification and prospect scope meetings
- Dealing with Client complaints and liaise with Operations & Support where necessary
- Assisting with product specification, prospect scope meetings and other sales where necessary
- Saas/software selling Experience
- Experience working within a Sales & Consultancy role
- Consultative selling would be an advantage
- Construction sector experience would be an advantage
You will be reporting into the business development Director and will need to be a self-starter who is used to taking the initiative. You will have the ability to grasp business concepts very quickly and decide if our offering is relevant or could be developed to be so.
This company have a fantastic culture within the business, they recognize hard work and still feels it is important to have a good work life balance. If you are looking for a new challenge, selling a leading software / app product and a role with huge opportunity. Apply now for a more in depth discussion with Chloe @ ITR Partners