Business Intellignce Analyst- London – £35,000-45,000 per annum
My client a leading software solution provider into the VFX industry is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
The initial challenges for this role is to construct a data warehouse and centralise the reporting tools. This role has scope to progress into a management position and to build a team around you.
As part of the Information Technology team, the Business Intelligence Manager will be responsible for the creation, ongoing development, and support of all business data, reporting and forecasting. The successful candidate will develop the use of data to drive business performance – collecting, reporting and analysing data. They will effectively manage our data, including collection, storage and integration, and ensure that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs.
- Responsible for financial, sales and product data, managing the flow of all report data through the sourcing, input, quality control and delivery stages
- Works with stakeholders across the entire business, to create and foster a culture of enthusiasm and commitment to world class standards for data quality, reporting & analytics Business Intelligence Manager Company Confidential |
- Take the lead on business systems, you will be devising solutions to ensure maximum benefit from our data assets to drive reliability, improve customer service and ensure value for money.
- Develop existing and new tools including dashboards and reports to enable users to consume and understand data faster
Provide key data sets and reports to empower operational and exploratory analysis; automate analyses when needed and identify efficiency improvements through business process analysis and metrics
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the business data pipeline, establishing and satisfying KPIs for timeliness and quality assurance
- Manage the operation of a data feed process which allows for the update of multiple statements in one operation, (ETL process)
- Support the senior management team and executives, working across multiple departments; own the solution end-to-end (including Marketing, Sales, pipeline, and Finance)
- Ensure that the entire business fully utilises its Business Intelligence solutions, making full use of technologies, processes, and applications to analyse data and deliver competitive intelligence
- Drive continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and implementing best practice standards
- Use a range of communication tools and methods to engage with, and influence a wide, range of stakeholders, up to and including senior level, in relation to best practices and improvements for system utilisation and developments
We need someone with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Data Analytics or Business Intelligence role. They need to have knowledge of a reporting or ETL tools such as SSRS, OBIE, Tableau, Splunk, Log Rhythm, Qlikview. SQL skills are required, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS