CRM ADMINISTRATION – CLOUD APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST- CRM MANAGER/CLOUD/MARKETING
My client based in the Cirencester area are currently recruiting for a highly enthusiastic and motivated person to join them on a permanent basis to ensure the smooth running of the CRM, Marketing and customer experience systems.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for configuration and implementations of SaaS based systems across Hardware (CRM/Marketing/Finance)
- Responsible for analytics reporting within CRM applications and assist in reporting services reports
- Working with new and existing customers to analyse, advise, implement and configure platforms
- Managing the helpdesk, ensuring tickets are assigned to the relevant reps
- Drive user adoption of internal SaaS based cloud systems, ensuring circulation of new changes and appropriate training
- Managing the releases of business applications, including the overseeing of testing new releases and changes to current software.
- A qualification and/or demonstrable experience of CRM administration is essential along with excellent IT skills including advanced level Excel/Office etc.
- Knowledge of lead generation and modern marketing practices.
- Good attention to detail and highly numerate
- Methodical and practical approach to solving issues
- Keen to work alongside and support others in the team
- Experience in managing projects to ensure SLA’s are met
- Deployment Knowledge of Oracle CRM on demand, Sales cloud or Eloqua.
- Deployment Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, Marketo etc
We will provide on-going training, certification and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual.
We support the philosophy of work hard, play hard and as such, we have incorporated elements such as table football, bean bags and a relaxed break out area to encourage employees to get away from their desks, recharge and strengthen team relationships.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is equally important to us and in our large, well-fitted kitchen you will find complimentary breakfast, fruit, cereal bars and even ice creams (for those days when you just need a naughty treat).