City of London
£45,000 – £55,000 p.a. + Quarterly Bonus + Progression
A little bit about us:
• We are expert Marketers, combining data science, intelligence, and precise optimisation practices (using the very best suite of data tools and analytics techniques) to provide an unparalleled marketing/ performance analytics service.
• You could call us a start-up! We’ve been going since the end of 2014 when we launched our very first product, and since then, it’s been a trajectorius journey, catapulting us in to the forefront of London’s marketing space.
• We’re not really a start-up any more if truth be told; we’re a pretty big dog. We’ve got marketing partnerships with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, and more… and more… and more…
• We’ve got a hugely ambitious roadmap for the next 16-24 months, rolling out a further 50 products.
Who are you:
• You’ve got experience building and managing a CRM/Retention team.
• You have excellent working knowledge of Silverpop, and other Email Service Providers.
• You’re highly analytical, and data-driven – You have a track record of making informed decisions, strategies, and roadmaps, based on data.
• As such, you’re very handy with Microsoft Excel or other trusted data management tools.
• You’ve developed and personally managed the execution of CRM strategy across various products simultaneously.
• You’re big on Cross Selling.
• You can implement automated programmes and tools, and can develop and maintain user journeys.
• You’re good with numbers: i.e. you’re highly experienced in managing retention marketing; and you can identify, analyse and minimise unprofitable customers.
• Your English written and verbal communication skills/techniques are first class.
• If you are used to using the Google Products suite that’s a bonus! (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
• If you have knowledge of CMS and back office systems too, that’s even better!
• If you fill all the criteria above, and you can do a little HTML, then you should apply now. No, really, apply now.
I know you probably have some further questions! That’s fine: Please drop and further queries/questions to email@example.com and I will get back to you.
Due to huuuuuge number of applicants we get, I will contact any successful applicants within 72 hours.
If you have not heard from me in 72 hours, please presume that your application was unsuccessful. But keep checking this page for new roles!