DevOps Lead – Permanent – Farnham – £40,000 -45,000 per annum + benefits
An opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding software business that’s become a driving force in the Healthcare/social care sector. The companies technical solutions are solving real life issues on an everyday basis.
The Engineering team are driven by agile and lean behaviours and we’re looking for a DevOps-minded practitioner to help us commit to frequent delivery of high quality, valuable software. This is a newly created function within Engineering, helping define the full end-to-end delivery, implementation and monitoring for our ambitious product backlog.
Desired Skills and Experience
- DevOps/Agile mindset Help drive the DevOps Strategy
- Operational Management of production service.
- Capacity Planning, Performance & Availability monitoring
- System security (network and application exploits)
- Review the current tools and processes in place for Configuration Management
- 5+ years post-academia operational IT experience
- Recent experience of implementing strategies for monitoring production environments
- Experience of managing change in a growing organization
- Knowledge of service performance management
- Experience of managing Servers, storage, Firewalls, web sites, LANs, WANs
- Experience of managing the build, installation and support of PCs, Macs, laptops, PDAs and telephones