Digital Marketing Manager – Multinational ecommerce Company – Richmond – CONTRACT – £225 day rate
We have a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing professional to join one of the largest and most successful ecommerce companies in the world for an initial 11 month contract.
The Digital Marketing Manager will deliver world class marketing campaigns within fashion & home and will be responsible for the creation of a wide portfolio of all owned marketing assets (onsite, app, mweb, email) and paid marketing assets (display, affiliates, social)
Reporting into the Soft Goods team marketing lead your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with in-country Marketing & Merchandising teams to understand business strategy, the target customer, the competitive landscape and translate this into digital Marketing activity.
- Working with the business team to plan marketing required to deliver business targets
- Briefing and manage deliverables from creative agencies
- To develop creative based on consumer insight and fitting with brand guidelines
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of campaigns and development of optimization strategies to improve campaign efficiency
- Build the bottom up traffic plan, working with other teams to schedule and prioritise
You will also be apart of a wider team and will be encouraged and expected to contribute to broader discussions about Digital Marketing.
- Experience in online marketing is a must along with proven (by previous role) at an e-commerce company or online marketing agency.
- Strong attention to detail & analytical skills
- Independent and creative problem solver, who is passionate about enhancing the user experience
- Strong in cooperation and coordinating multiple stakeholders within a large set of different projects.
Once your contract has come to an end, there may be the opportunity to stay with the company on a permanent basis. So if you are looking to join a creative and forward thinking company with a sound reputation. Apply now!