3-Month contract at £300 p/d available in London for a Drupal Developer. Start asap. Working for a multinational provider of software and marketing solutions.
You will be working on (troubleshooting, testing, and fixing) a new iteration of a high-traffic website for its relaunch. The site currently attracts tens of millions of visitors per year.
You will be supporting a technical lead in London, and a team of remote developers.
- Commercial experience of Drupal 8
- 3 years+ commercial experience of Drupal 7
- 1 year+ working in an Agile setting
- PHP – OOP/MySQL
- Using GIT for version control
- Solr or Elasticsearch
- Impeccable written and spoken communication skills
- Can work closely with stakeholders
- Can review code adhering to Drupal development standards
- Teamwork, productive, can mentor juniors.
For more information on this position, please contact Ciaran via email at email@example.com