E-commerce Web Analyst – Analytics, Marketing, E-commerce, google, SEO, PPC
A fantastic opportunity to work for an ever growing lifestyle and fashion brand that is based in Cheltenham. The E-commerce Web Analyst will be working as part of the marketing team of this Global retailer and distributor, to help provide support and analysis to different functions of the marketing department.
The client is looking to continue their growth of their e-commerce presence, which currently operates in over 20 different languages and ships to almost every company worldwide. The E-commerce Web Analyst will use google analytics amongst other sources to analyse web data and provide insights and recommendations to support the marketing team’s goals and objectives.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a retail E-commerce environment.
- An in-depth understanding of E-commerce platforms and the way that customers interact with websites.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of Google Analytics including premium services.
- Experience of working closely with a Digital Marketing function..
- Strong reporting experience, including requirements gathering, development of reports and production of reports.
Competitive Salary on offer + Company benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bradley on firstname.lastname@example.org