Head of Partnerships & Alliances – Saas/Cloud – Berkshire – basic up to £100,000 OTE £130,000
This Head of Partnerships role requires an experienced leader to come on board to drive, expand and manage partnerships and alliances globally
Your aim is to help build the company to be the “partner of choice” for strategic partners in the SME space and have a primary responsibility to identify and bring these partners into the companies ecosystem as well as building of strategic and meaningful relationships with those partners long term.
You will also;
- Develop and drive short, medium, and long-term plans based on the company’s partnership objectives
- Work cross functionally with our US and UK-based marketing, product, sales and support teams to achieve our goals.
- Support our overall partnership strategy and execution in order to grow the companies Ecosystem
- Drive regular interactions between partnership teams and senior leaders
- Negotiate, formulate and execute contracts
- Longer term – establish rules of engagement for internal partnership teams to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Ideally have a background gained from both start-up and larger scale companies
- Experience in business development and growing partnerships
This company are going from strength to strength so the need for a Head of Strategic Partnerships becomes ever more apparent. With an already large scale alliance in the making, it’s key that we identify someone who’s not new to this game and can really own the role and shape the future of what we expect will grow into a team not too far down the line.
You will be a genuine go getter and self starter with commercially astute so If this is sounds like you please get in touch and apply, this role will not be around for long!