Information Security Manager – ISO27001, CISSP, CISM, CISA – Permanent – Cambridge
Are you a skilled information security leader with a broad range of IT experience?
Would you like to lead and take responsibility for information security at enterprise level?
You will take responsibility for the information security strategy for the global IT services team.
To own and manage information security throughout the global enterprise. This will involve leading the business to achieve ISO27001 and ISO22301, maintaining cyber essentials and providing security awareness to all staff members.
You will take charge of data protection and ensuring the company is compliant whilst leading a team of analysts. This role sits within the IT services leadership team which has responsibility for IT throughout the organisation.
Skills / Experience
- A relevant security qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
- The ability to understand security threats and determine the business relevance
- Understand data protection
- Experience of successfully leading an organisation to obtain the ISO27001 and ISO22301
- Maintain cyber essentials
- Line management skills
Rate/Salary Salary dependent on experience
Visa Requirement Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location