Information Security Manager – Cambridge – Competitive Salary DOE
My client a world renowned organisation is searching for a Security Manager to take responsibility for information security at enterprise level.
As an Information Security Manager your aim will be to further enhance the clients approach to information security by reviewing the existing processes.
- Own and manage information security throughout the global enterprise
- Continually review the existing security and lead improvements
- Keep up to date on relevant security threats, understand and determine the risk to the business and lead the response
- Be responsible for data protection compliance for the business
- Lead the selection of appropriate security solutions
- Provide security awareness training to all staff members
- Lead the project to achieve ISO27001 and ISO22301
You will be an experienced information security professional with both technical and managerial skills gained in a previous information security role.
You will also have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of successfully leading an organisation to obtain ISO27001 and ISO22301.
- Project management experience
- Excellent research, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
This role will be subject to Security Clearance vetting.
The following would be advantageous:
- Experience of managing the RMADS in a secure environment
- A relevant security qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA