INFRASTRUCTURE/CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER – UK & EUROPE TRAVEL
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer / Consultant at all levels, to join our client in the Cloud & Infrastructure Implementation side of the business. You will be working on various projects which are based in both the UK & Europe, and will be expected to work away from home 3/4 days of the week.
The locations in which you will be working in are, UK (London) and Germany (Hamburg and Frankfurt).
The successful candidate will be an experienced ICT/Infrastructure Engineer who combines the technical knowledge, skills and experience of working in large ICT-Infrastructures with advanced analytical and delivery skills.
It is your job to support the effective delivery of major transformational projects.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in ICT delivery
- A degree in Business and/or IT
- Experience in supporting the delivery of solutions related to the Data Center, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure
- Experience with and certified in at least one of the following:
- Specific Skills in one or more of the following:
Server Infrastructure and Virualization (Vmware/Microsoft/Linux)
Big Data Infrastructure
Private Cloud & Automation
Datacenter & Cloud Migration (Azure, AWS)
Infrastructure Management (Puppet, Chef, vRealize, Icinga, System Center)
If this sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Katie on email@example.com.