IT Project Manager required to be initially the sole PM in the IT Service team. My client is a world renowned organisation based in Cambridgeshire.
Main purpose of the role:
To oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of IT projects and programmes.
- To meet the requirements of the role you will be educated to degree level in a relevant technical subject, or have an equivalent vocational qualification.
- You will also have a professional business planning/management, PPM qualification or equivalent experience.
- Essential knowledge, skills and experience required for role:
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience of implementing project management methodologies
- Significant experience of applying professional project management processes to the delivery of IT projects
- Managing suppliers and 3rd parties
- Ability to work in a fast changing and developing environment that requires continual enhancement of knowledge and skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent Team leadership and stakeholder management skills
- A strong focus on quality