Do you want to work for a company that values its Developers as they should be valued? Do you want to work for the technical market leader in data management solutions? Offering a fantastic package, with truly generous benefits, and a genuine career path, I am currently seeking a Junior Java Developer with 2 years’ commercial experience and the desire to learn and grow.
You would join a small, dedicated, and highly collaborative team – working within a Scrum/Agile environment – and you would be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining innovative solutions using Java-based technologies.
No sponsorship. This opportunity is exclusive to ITR Partners.
• Degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field).
• Passion for data and an understanding of data modelling/denormalisation/hierarchial data structures).
• Commercial experience in Java. 24 months or really outstanding 12 months min.
• Commercial experience in Java-based frameworks.
• Exposure to SQL.
• Understanding of XPath and regular expressions.
• Exposure to Maven, Gradle or other Java build tools.
• Exposure to Eclipse, Netbeans, or IDEA.
• Agile/Scrum experience.
• An interest and passion for Data Science.
• Talen (or other Data Management/Integration systems/solutions)
• Data management: MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, MS SQL, etc.
• Exposure to Selenium.
• Search framework exposure (ideally Lucene/Solr/Elasticsarch)
• Apache camel framework.
• Working for a market leader in data management solutions.
• Flexible working hours within core hours.
• Excellent training programme.
• Access to a wide range of exciting technology.
• Highly collaborative team where opinion-sharing is encouraged at all levels.
• Free lunch.
• Assigned mentor for personal development.
If you tick all the above boxes, we encourage you to contact Ciaran on 0330 052 2870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this position. Otherwise, apply now!