Oracle CRM Consultant – Contract – SC
My client based in Gosport is searching for an Oracle CRM Consultant on an initial 3 month contract with the option to extend. Candidates must hold SC clearance.
Job Description The CRM Tower are responsible for supporting DBS in providing skilled functional and technical resources to support project delivery, BAU work package development and support, as well as quality assure solution proposals across various accounts and bids.
As well as a series of large transformation programmes migrating pensions platforms, EBS upgrades and functionality exploitation, there are a significant number of customer-driven projects which range in size and complexity which also require Oracle Tower functional support.
The purpose of this role is to bolster the CRM capabilities on the DBS account and provide key skills supporting a pensions project and providing support and expertise to BAU activities.
• Provide CRM functional and solution delivery of projects covering all domains of CRM
• Provide guidance and direction for the project application development activities
• Configure and customize CRM and Contact Centre forms including workflow development, SR handling and Oracle Forms development
• Knowledge of configuring Oracle Workflows and API interactions
• Development of PL-SQL as required for database lookups, staging tables and interview interactions between ESS, CRM and OPA
• Production of Technical Documentation including MD50, MD70, MD120 and BR 100 as applicable
• Facilitate process, service and information Integration in a complex application environment
• Prepare and liaise on test scripts for CRP, Unit and System Testing Cycles
• Act as a general SME and design authority
• Responsible for technical management and delivery of projects when required