PMO Consultant – PSO- Permanent
My client based in Yorkshire are searching for a PMO to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to continued success they need to grow their PMO function. The client is a growing IT consultancy who predominantly work in the North West and Yorkshire are searching for someone to be based in Yorkshire. There will be times where you will be based on client sites or have to travel.
Overall this role is to lead and support strategic change initiatives by defining and owning the project reporting processes, ensuring data quality and consistency, while developing a highly regarded and highly performing PMO team.
Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Ensuring there is consistent high quality project portfolio reporting, including ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Aggregating and forecasting cross project demand.
- Educating and providing on-going guidance/ best practice to PM and BA teams on project reporting processes.
- Organising and supporting the monthly meetings, responsible for logistics, minutes, actions, regular attendees, and coordinating guest attendees
- Controlling the governance around all new project submissions, ensuring quality and consistency of submission materials, and navigating review and sign-off processes
- Engaging with projects at their inception and advise projects on appropriate use of financial tracking, allocations, consolidations, and thresholds for costs and benefits within governance.
- Working with the Business/Finance to review and reconcile all project financial data.