A uniquely qualified provider of business software solutions and software support are on the look out for a graduate Product Engineer based in London.
A summary of us:
- Over 10,000 live sites using our technology, covering over 2 million users.
- Incredible progression, training, and working environment.
- Multiple awards for our software packages/use of technology.
- Packages and opportunities are competitive, not just to attract the best, but to retain.
A summary of you:
- Analytical, problem solver and love a new challenge.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of intuition.
- Proficient in the use of HTML and CSS.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of text and image editors.
- Gel well with a team, and take control when required.
- Multi-tasker, always prioritise your work.
- Confident in speaking with all types of people, and you always maintain a professional manner.
- Short-term adaption is one of your strengths – Able to continuously adopt to a fluid and demanding working environment.
A summary of what you’ll be doing:
- Designing websites and implementing pre-designed websites.
- Testing products.
- Recording all client work on a record system.
- Assist the business in implementing new solutions, upgrades, environment testing and general product improvement.
- Supporting users of live websites, diagnosis, and fixing applications/websites.
- Updating websites.
- Data analysis / data integrity.
It’d be great if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or an alternative relevant field.
- Exposure to a server-side language (be it PHP, Python, .NET).
- MySQL / MS SQL.
- Experience with Source code management tools.
- Knowledge of web accessibility and web standards.
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk. My name is Ciaran and I’m available on 0330 052 2870. If you can’t get through to me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll give you a call back when I can.