Product Marketing Manager – Hounslow – Contract -12 months – £200-270 a day
Contribute to the development of the clients Commercial Telecoms portfolio of products and its successful positioning in the market place in line with the commercial objectives.
Provide marketing support in the identification, planning and marketing /service collateral and content, for all of Commercial Telecoms portfolio of products.
Build and sustain excellent relationships with customers and internal marketing department, Design and service teams, Communications 3rd party industry bodies and other stakeholders to develop Marketing activities that generate a Return on Investment.
Work closely with the Commercial Telecoms Product Manager to ensure that all products have a successful launch.
- Work with the Head of commercial Telecoms B2B and Product Manager to devise and manage the annual product marketing plan and activity calendar.
- Own the content production of regular updates of Commercial Telecoms Digital Collateral including the sales portal, PDF sales brochures, Technical Specs, Service Request procedures, Customer PowerPoint presentations and Quarterly news letters.
- Provide Sales teams and partners with messaging, sales tools and customer stories to win against competition
- Own the relationship with Commercial Telecoms Marketing agency for any marketing related deliverables that are required.
- Own the Production of the Customer Website/Portal working with our Salesforce/Web Developer to make changes as required.
- Co-ordinate and manage annual innovation event and internal lunch events
- Deliver quarterly e-newsletters and other campaigns/comms via Salesforce.com.
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders within the account to develop partnership and active engagement.
- Has worked with a dot com, telecoms or direct experience with supplier to Airport clients
- Worked in a Product planning function for small or medium service providers
- Able to translate business objectives to online programmes
- Good experience in owning and delivering projects
- Experience of managing agencies, people and cultural diversity
- Experience with latest PC tools
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service skills and service orientation
- Understand and manage properly cultural diversity
- Works effectively in and across complex organisations, and is at ease managing and effectively operating within a matrix organisations
- Hands on approach to delivery of objectives