Project Manager – Hammersmith – £40,000-£65,000 per annum
The Project Manager – has specific accountability for achieving all defined project objectives within the scope, time, budget and resources allocated. The incumbent performs the day-to-day management of the project using company and industry methods and tools. Project Managers should have demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience commensurate with the size, complexity and risk of the project.
Responsible for leading the activities of assigned Project Teams across mutiple geographies, dedicated to managing the services provided to one or more clients in software implementation, configuration, process re-engineering and day-to-day enquiry and issue resolution. Acts as the client’s executive sponsor and liaison representing the client to ensure a superior professional relationship and value-enhancing utilization of the clients products and services throughout the life of the project.
Needs Demonstrated Experience in:
- 3+ years of commercial project management experience
- Application of structured implementation methodology
- Managing systems implementation projects
- Managing a team of technical employees, clinical consultants and business analysts
- Preparing the necessary documentation
- Managing to a budget
- Successful experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in systems, information technology, software, client support and project management and implementation.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Experience working across multiple timezones and geographies is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Core skills include:
- Scope – defining the boundaries of the project
- Estimating – determining the time and personnel needed to complete the tasks
- Scheduling – assigning the tasks to teams/individuals as needed
- Organizing – defining roles and responsibilities for team members
- Directing – directing the team’s activities
- Controlling – executing the plan and monitoring the progress
- Closing – assessing successes and failures (lessons learned)
- Expert working knowledge of MS Project and Office, and proficiency with workflow software and JIRA tools.
- Resolving conflict and negotiation
- Strong client and team lead skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An understanding of the capabilities of relevant technologies and products
- Hands on development and implementation experience a plus
- Have or be able to develop strong knowledge and understanding of the clients product functionality.
- Team management, scope management, negotiation, problem analysis, creativity, planning and organization, written communication and peer leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast development environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to influence and solve issues collaboratively while fostering teamwork
- Demonstrates presence and authority in dealing with people at all levels in an organization
- Develops and uses subtle strategies to influence and persuade others, being particularly effective in sensitive or high-pressure situations. Functions as a facilitator of internal and external change.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite, a second or first language in French, Spanish, German or Turkish a distinct advantage.
- Planning – defining the required tasks & developing the plan