Want to join an exciting and fast paced software company who work with the world’s
largest online fashion retailers and brands?
We are looking for an experienced e-commerce IT Project manager to join the scrum delivery team. You’ll be responsible for managing a number of projects within a Scrum delivery process, and managing relationships with key internal customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a focus on innovation to play an influential role in our ongoing organisational transformation
- Act as Scrum Master for 2 development teams
- Collaborate closely with the development manager, business analyst and product owner, to ensure the teams are focused on the right priorities
- Own and pro-actively drive projects to a successful conclusion
- Work with outsourced development partners
- Build open and trusted relationships with internal and external clients
- Apply a broad toolkit of project management techniques
- Present project communications to stakeholders at all levels
- Be energetic, self-starting and pride yourself on professionalism
- Thrive in a fast past environment, with frequently shifting priorities
- Be eager to learn new skills and innovate for continuous improvement
- Be able to reduce complex projects into meaningful and manageable components
- Have proven experience within a Project Management role along with good experience in e-commerce
- experience within an agile environment (Scrum, XP, preferred)
- Have a proven track record of delivery on multiple complete life-cycle software projects
If you feel you have the skills and experience above and are ready to take on a new challenge within a thriving company. Apply now.
To find out more details you can also contact Chloe @ ITR Partners