Programme Test Manager – Agile, Scrum, Test Strategy, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Java, Automation
If you are an experienced, delivery focused, motivated Programme/Portfolio Test Manager looking for a new perm role in an exciting area of financial services, then look no further… the below is for you.
My client are looking for Programme Test Manager, to join their new product development team to lead the Agile Scrum Test Team through all aspects of manual, automation and non-functional testing. You will be responsible for the Test Strategies, including automation, making sure all new payments products are fit for purpose and ensuring all application levels (UI, API, Data) are suitable. You will manage both internal and external senior stakeholders and manage all testers, including Test Leads and Analysts.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable expertise with Agile Test Delivery, including Scrum, BDD and TDD
- Previous Programme/Portfolio Test Management of multiple teams and projects
- Automation Test Management (Selenium, Cucumber, Java)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Development of Test Strategies to high level, of all Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Management of multiple scrum teams
- Greenfield project Test Management, ideally in Financial Services
If the above is you, apply now for this exciting opportunity.