A world leading Payments company are looking for an experienced Qlik Developer to join them for an initial 3 months with the view to extend to at least 6 months.
You will be the sole Qlik expert within the team and will be responsible for implementing Qlik products into the business. In addition, you will be responsible for the configuration of Qlik Products, Qlik Sense and Nprinting, into a production/development environment.
Once Qlik products have been fully implemented into the business you will then be required to train the team. You need to ensure that you have strong knowledge of with Qlik Sense and Nprinting to be able to pass onto the existing team through training and be able to answer questions that the team may ask.
Experience and Skills:
• Experience implementing Qlik products into a business
• Excellent knowledge of Qlik Sense and Nprinting
• Familiar with implementing reporting features.
• Proven experience of working in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of SQL, Defect management tools, SCM,
• Good knowledge of ETL frameworks, Teradata, Transactional Management, Data modelling and Data consistency/Integrity will be hugely beneficial
Immediate Start Available, initial 3 month Contract.
Outside IR35 – Financial Services – Qlik sense, Nprinting