Sales Operations Manager – Software Integration/Saas/Cloud – London £65 – 80,000 plus bonus & company shares (100k package)
Do you have a passion for enabling Sales success? Do you strive to consistently exceed expectations?
My client are seeking a hard-working and creative Senior Sales Operations Manager who will work to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting and processes and help enable their sales organization to be even more successful.
Reporting to the Senior Director you will have senior executive level exposure and provide critical sales operations and analytical support not only to the Sales team, but to the company as a whole of Sales Operations and work closely with the VP of EMEA sales.
This company are a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to solve technology’s biggest challenge — to connect the world’s applications, data and devices which is big business right now. I am looking for someone who has a solid backgorund in a Saas/software platform environment.
- Deal support and strategy for complicated and unique deal structures
- Experience with running or support a Deal Desk function
- Continue to build and improve on our CPQ system as well as other integration projects
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Drive business requirements and champion the usage and adoption of other technologies and data sources beyond CRM that drive sales efficiency
- Oversee data quality in Salesforce – leads, opportunities, contracts, notes/attachments, territory assignments, etc.
- Maintain and develop necessary dashboards and reports in salesforce.com.
- Build and execute EMEA sales strategy with EMEA management team
- Take lead for EMEA Sales Executive dashboards and work with the corporate team to develop analyses of the key metrics and trends for the region
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in sales operations
- Experience with technology sales and subscription orders, required
- Expert with Salesforce.com
- Expert level excel skills along with outstanding attention to detail
- Previous management experience
- Effectively interact with a broad array of people
- Be willing to consistently educate co-workers on how to make them more productive with our set of tools
- Be highly productive and organized – you consistently impress people with your output and tenacity
- Experience working in early stage companies and knowledge of the software industry is a plus
My client are a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other every day so if you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential apply now.