My client a world renowned organisation is searching for a Security Manager to take responsibility for information security at enterprise level.
As a Information Security Manager your aim will be to further enhance the clients approach to information security by reviewing the existing processes.
- Own and manage information security throughout the global enterprise
- Continually review the existing security and lead improvements
- Keep up to date on relevant security threats, understand and determine the risk to the business and lead the response
- Be responsible for data protection compliance for the business
- Lead the selection of appropriate security solutions
- Provide security awareness training to all staff members
- Lead the project to achieve ISO27001 and ISO22301
- You will also have:
- You will be an experienced information security professional with both technical and managerial skills gained in a previous information security role.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of successfully leading an organisation to obtain ISO27001 and ISO22301.
- Project management experience
- Excellent research, communication, documentation and interpersonal skillsThis role will be subject to Security Clearance vetting.The following would be advantageous:
- Experience of managing the RMADS in a secure environment
- A relevant security qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA