Senior ABAP Developer – SAP consultancy – West London – £60,000 – £70,000
This company work with some of the most recognizable global brands and are market leaders in DevOps for SAP and they now have an opportunity for an experienced ABAP Developer to join the SAP DevOps Product Team!
The Senior ABAP Developer can expect to work on a variety of projects as the companies development teams are organised around product outcomes following the principles of SCRUM mostly dominated by new products or additions to existing products.
We are looking for someone to develop new software and extend & maintain existing DevOps tools. As a senior developer reporting into the CTO, you will be expected to support your peers with code reviews and constructive feedback as well as working closely with the Head of DevOps Product Manager
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, manage, support and implement ABAP based business process solutions.
- Help manage our ABAP development and testing infrastructure.
- Perform and document impact analyses and development estimates for change requests.
- Document the solutions and train the customer in administering the solution.
- Act as a “mentor” to individuals on a project by project basis.
- perform program “walk-throughs” to insure that the programmer is using sound programming techniques.
- Support customer presentations and product demonstrations either face to face or via WebEx
Essential Skills and Attributes
- SAP application development from basic ABAP through advanced technologies
- ABAP OO
- BDCs and LSMW
- Business Workflow
- SAP Web UI development experience
- Must have solid SAP platform knowledge and be familiar with at least one SAP business area (e.g. FI, SD, MM, HR)
- TDD OR Agile
- BA / BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This is a chance to be apart of a leading company who have an extremely exciting year ahead. This is a key role within a fun and outgoing team so if you are an experience ABAP Developer with modern techniques, we want to hear from you!
Please apply for a more in depth discussion with Chloe @ ITR Partners