Senior Java Developer – Farnham
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Senior Java Developer to work for a technology company based in Farnham, Surrey that develops web and mobile applications.
This position is a hands on senior developer position responsible for the product development and operational management of our care management service, working in an agile environment with an agile development team.
Opportunity to work on a modern, responsive technology stack utilizing Scala, Java, Xitrum, Netty, AKKA, MySQL, iOS, Android, Unix, Rackspace cloud, AWS
- Hands-on with Coding and DebuggingScala/Java applications
- Mentor junior team members
- Drive continuous improvement through code reviews, system design and delivery
- Work with Customer Services to resolve customer support issues and essential bug fixes
- Deployment and operational management of the servicewithin the server team.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings
- Responsible for creating, analyzing and reviewing High Level and Low Level design
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, and apply abstract design concepts
- Demonstrated interpersonal and consultative skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Should be able to provide effort estimates and plan for required deliverables/projects
- Excellent coordination skills to work with partners
- Proficient in Core Java, Design Patterns, Spring Framework,WebServices (REST/ SOAP)
- Working knowledge of Scala
- Experience of developing a multi tenantedweb based
- SQL Database development and administration.
- Object Relational Mapping / DAO
- Disciplined Scrum/Agile environment
- Scala / AKKA
- Mobile Technology
- Data Synchronization Design
- Unix System Administration / Bash Scripting
If you feel you have the desired skillset for this role please call immediately for a confidential discussion on 01242 236 460.