Senior Product Manager / Service Design Lead – Cambridge – £60k+ DOE
My client a world renowned organisation is searching for a Senior Product Manager / Service Design Lead to join their team.
The position is an exciting opportunity to work within a digital services team that is a world class leader within the field.
To be the lead design authority for user experiences in new digital services, with a broad overview of all the stakeholders, encompassing end users, back office functions and technical operations. With a focus on the digital services, you will also need to work very closely with UI and industrial designers to establish a coordinated end-to-end service design.
Type of work
Digital Services is a new initiative for this organisation; one that builds on the extensive work previously conducted with many clients across the globe. Our work ranges from undertaking complete service platform development and operations from concept, pilots and commercial launch, through to providing consulting services for our clients on their technology, product offering and future strategy.
Lead multi-disciplinary project teams of Engineers, Consultants and Designers. Combine formal User Experience orientated design methods with a strong sense of empathy to understand the needs and behaviours of the users of the service and to translate this into robust requirements. To lead clients in workshops, focus groups and field studies to map, measure and improve their product and service offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have significant experience in applying formal User Experience orientated design methods to real world problems, especially those where Digital Services plays a central role.
- You will have practical experience of business analysis techniques and the use of BPM tools such as BizAgi.
- You will be aware of the latest thinking in Inclusive Design and have a vision for how it can be applied to digital services.
- You will have experience in deploying and supporting services through pilot and into commercial operations.
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills.