Senior Solution Architect – Rickmansworth – up to £90,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits – Permanent
This is a senior architecture position within the solution architecture team you will be working across a variety of projects and programmes. You will be responsible for integrated solution architecture for our current and future business needs.
- Define the architecture framework and develop new products and services through appropriate architecture methods
- Provide the leadership to bring together requirements into a single view of solutions
- Understand and manage stakeholder expectations
- Take responsibility for the decision making process for technology choices including build versus buy.
- Maintain an expert level of technical knowledge
- Document key architecture decisions
- Provide technical authority and governance across the lifetime of agreed projects
Experience and skills:
- Significant previous experience in a solution architecture role and operating in an architecture governance framework
- Understanding of the product/project development life cycle
- Ability to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution
- Understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope and timescales
- Ability to work with domain and technology experts