Senior Tester – Senior Test Analyst, Component, Integration, Java, Oracle, UNIX, Quality Centre, Test Lead, Test Plan.
My client, who specialise in financial services and products, are looking for a Senior Tester to join them on a permanent based in their HQ in North West London.
You will conduct critical component and integration testing on financial services products and systems, utilising UNIX, Java and Oracle technology in the main.
In this role you will:
- Create Test Plans to successfully test and run scripts for “mission crucial” financial services and systems
- Lead small teams, to ensure all plans are followed and test cycles are completed to a high quality standard
- Implement new test strategies to move from a manual testing effort to automation testing
- Conduct manual testing, with Quality Centre, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX and Test Automation with QTP
You will essentially have experience in:
- Component and Integration Testing on “mission crucial” systems
- Quality Centre
- Oracle Database (PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer)
Desirable experience includes:
- Technical Java frameworks and concepts
- Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
This client are working at the forefront of their technology field in financial services, are growing rapidly and will be able to offer a full comprehensive progression scheme and bonus and benefits package.
Please apply now if this sounds like you.