We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an award winning creative digital agency near Oxford. It is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate who has experience working in an SEO/web development role to take their next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be work with a range of impressive clients and will be involved in the various web projects taken on by the client. The will be responsible for ensuring that the websites that are produced are launched with SEO best practices in place.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with the internal development team to identify problematic technical issues
- SEO for new websites before the launch
- Using Google Analytics and other tools perform campaign analysis and providing performance reports for clients
- Provide SEO/Google analytics training to clients and internal teams
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a SEO/Web development role
- Strong web analysis skills (Google analytics) and experience with SEO and research tools
If this sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Bradley on email@example.com