We are looking for an outstanding Solution Consultant who can establish and maintain strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a fast pace software company with a huge market opportunity. Someone who also exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer.
The Solution Consultant will be responsible for actively driving and leading the technology and solution evaluation of the companies platform
the Solution Consultant must be able to;
- Cogently and coherently articulate the value of the solution to business and technical clients.
- Influence the product roadmap by communicating market needs to the Product Management team.
- Successfully deliver the companies platform solution with the level of experience, depth of business acumen and technical knowledge to successfully execute the end to end solution engagement
- Develop the proof points that include all activities from facilitating workshops through implementing proof of concepts to delivering proposals.
The Solution Consultant will have
- deep hands-on technical skills and experience to pro-actively enable and drive accounts and opportunities across multiple business segments and markets,
- work in close co-operation with all the necessary cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success and Product Management in order to rapidly grow a successful business that is doubling year on year.
- Proven enterprise integration architect with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context,
- hands-on Java and web services development skills applied within the enterprise application integration space,
- cloud services experience e.g. SaaS, iPaaS and API-led connectivity:
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Experience using Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technologies is beneficial
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications such as; Salesforce.com, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Rightnow, ServiceNow, Ariba etc a bonus but not required
- EMEA languages a bonus, especially German and French
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment — we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so.
Please apply for more of an in depth discussion with Chloe @ ITR Partners