Solutions Delivery Manager / Project Manager – Financial Services – Harrogate – £50,000 – 65,000 per annum + benefits
Purpose of the role:
- The Solutions Delivery Manager role is directly responsible for leading and managing the elements of solutions delivery for the client across the full development lifecycle of application and infrastructure change in support of IT and business change programmes from requirements elaboration, and design through to solution/service development.
- Working with key stakeholders to be accountable for the content and delivery against agreed priorities, to quality, cost and time.
- Management of analysts and developers who design and deliver the IT application solutions.
- Provide technology leadership and work as part of the Solutions Delivery leadership team to be responsible for the technology roadmaps
- Provide Leadership and direction to a team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to lead change and to use your extensive experience in analysis or development in relevant businesses and technologies.
- Delivery focus with strong management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong influencing ability at a management level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change and manage change initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of service offering and the ability to articulate at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to think strategically and understand and manage the impact and risk of decisions with the wider community.
- Thorough knowledge of the project lifecycle.
- Highly motivated and able to lead others in change initiatives, with a willingness and ability to pass on their knowledge and experience to others.
- A Good rounded knowledge of industry best practice change management processes & methodologies (ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, VModel, Customer Support Models, Prince II etc…)
- Excellent team player, willing to show flexibility and embrace changes in process and the adoption of new technology.
Nice to have but not essential – Degree level education or equivalent.
Mandatory – The job holder will need to be vetted for security purposes.