2 x SQL Developers – SQL – up to £70,000 per annum
My client a leading software solution provider in their market are searching for a Senior SQL Developer due to continued success.
The SQL Server Developer is responsible for providing technical support for the database environment, including overseeing the development and organisation of the databases, assessment and implementation of new technologies, and provide a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
- 7 or more years of database and SQL development experience with RDBMS in a development team.
- 3 or more years of database and SQL development experience with Microsoft SQL Server in a development team.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience of Agile/Scrum process.
- Required Skills
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Supporting development in optimizing and writing SQL
- Transact SQL in SQL Server 2012.
- Database Tuning
- Database Security
- Experience working in a development team.
- Experience in building scale-able systems using SQL Server.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Desired Skills
- SQL Server 2014.
- Performance monitoring
- High Availability including Always-On Availability, mirroring, clustering and log shipping
- Microsoft SQL Server Certified
- SSIS (ETL)
- Report writing
- Data Warehouse
- Unit Testing
- Technical documentation skills