Strategic Enterprise Account Executive – Cloud/Saas – 100k base 200k OTE minimum!! + shares + benefits.
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company, to use your highly skilled software sales experience pitching to top Directors and CEO’s. This is the role every IT Sales person wants.
The Strategic Account Executive will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading enterprise integration solutions.
This candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process,
Strong track record of success is a must.
You will be able to;
- Manage complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives the value of our enterprise integration solutions.
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including IT architects, developers and senior executives.
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Software solution selling
- Data integration
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus
- Track record of consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive/Manager roles.
- Experience working within a vertical of either financial services OR retail would be advantageous.
This company are built on exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other everyday. It’s a fast paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth and career progression.
If you feel you have the right attitude, skills and experience. Please apply for an in depth discussion with Chloe @ ITR Partners and further details on this opportunity.