London’s hottest start-up, a Google-award winning tech hub, are looking for a UI/UX designer to join their team. Read on to see if this could be the role for you!
A summary of us:
- VC-funded through the roof.
- The next big mobile app sensation.
- Partners with Microsoft, Shell, Sky, Bloomberg, L’Oréal, Tesla (plus quite a long list of other blue-chip multinationals).
- Disruptors of the recruitment industry.
- Winners of awards from Google and Forbes.
- Modern offices, with free beer on tap.
A summary of you:
- Passion for technology and stunning visuals.
- Committed, reliable, highly independent.
- Produce beautiful, clean solutions, with a flair for excellence in digital product design.
- 60-70% UI; 30-40% UX.
- 4 years minimum mobile UI experience, with a beautiful portfolio to back this up.
- Experience designing responsive and intuitive interfaces using an iterative process/
- Very robust understanding of best practices in UX.
- Photoshop, InVision, other tools of the trade.
A summary of what you’ll be doing:
- Key driver in the full product cycle, transforming the collaboratively-reached ideas in to beautiful, clear interfaces.
- Defining the UI for our B2C mobile app, and our B2B SaaS dashboard.
- Defining UX and visualising it with gorgeous UI.
It’d be great if you have:
- Start-up experience.
- SaaS dashboard experience.
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk. My name’s Ciaran and I’m available on 0330 052 2870. If you can’t get through to me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll give you a call back when I can.