UX Architect – Oxford – Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq, InDesign
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an award winning creative digital agency near Oxford. Our client is looking for an experienced and talented User Experience Architect to join their expanding digital team.
As a UX Architect you will responsible for analysing user behaviour, target audiences and functional specifications to reach goal-orientated solutions. You will need to liaise with clients to fully understand their business and present the deliverables required to internal teams, clients and stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating wireframes, sitemaps, work-flows and prototypes with thorough documentation of UI control behaviour
- Defining UI design, structure, navigation and hierarchy to serve as a blueprint for all web experiences
- Designing and conducting user experience test
- Analysing site data post site launch to improve user experience
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience of user centred design, user testing and information architecture
- Expertise in UX design processes, techniques and methodologies
- Experienced with prototyping and mockup tools (Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq and InDesign)
- Experienced in delivering UI wireframes, site maps, user journeys data modelling and prototypes of varying fidelity
If this sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Bradley on firstname.lastname@example.org