I’m currently working with a client based in Central London who are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Analyst with at least 18 months 1st line support experience.
The client is ideally looking for someone who has previously worked in a retail support environment or who has multi-site experience.
This is a hands-on role, with varied responsibilities, including:
- Providing technical support to users at central London office, remote workers, the warehouse and stores.
- Build, repair, management, and security of desktop and laptop estate.
- Supporting a variety of business applications and systems.
- Closing support tickets within SLAs, working closely with the first line team, and escalating to team members and third parties.
- Depending on their level they will also get involved with project work that they could manage themselves such as;
- Mobile phone, telephone system management and security.
- Desk moves
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure and Compliance Manager, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of the following areas:
- Application support
- Desktop/laptop hardware
- Windows 7, Office 2007/2010
- TCP/IP networking & patching
- Active Directory
- Exchange email
- Smart phones
- VOIP telephony
- Apple Macs, Yosemite, Adobe CC
- Delivering projects on budget and to deadline