DevOps Engineer- Bath- Full-time Read more
DevOps Engineer – Linux, AWS & Bash/Python or Ruby
Are you looking to work a rapidly growing organisation that offers an excellent platform to develop your technical skill-set?
Are you looking to join one of the South West’s best places to work?
If so, then this is the role for you!
This is your opportunity to join one of the South West’s fastest growing tech companies as a DevOps Engineer. You will be working closely within a highly-skilled team of Engineers,specifically taking ownership for providing support for development tools, turning tested code into deployments and managing the Infrastructure and Clouds that host their product services.
You should have good knowledge and experience with;
- Linux stack
- Networking tools (TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN etc)
- Scripting tools – Python, Bash, Ruby or Go
- Cloud technologies – GCP, AWS or Azure
The role is a permanent one and is based out of my clients Bath office - easily commutable from Bristol and Swindon.
Excellent salary and package on offer!
- 90K / Year
DevOps Engineer- London- Full-time Read more
Are you a DevOps Engineer with a strong background in Software Automation? Do you have extensive experience in a public cloud? Have you worked with container technologies in an Agile environment? Then read on this role is for you...
You will be working for the company behind the world's fastest payments processing network,
who have been leading the way in the payments industry for the past 40+years, pioneering the UK's first network of ATMs - a transformational breakthrough in its day.
Today, they develop world-class payments platforms that power global economies. Their payment platforms power the likes of Bacs and the Faster Payments Service in the UK and they continue to bring their expertise to the fore by enhancing their existing systems and developing a blueprint for the future of payments.
You will help to automate the server & virtualisation infrastructure by maintaining and creating new automation tools to continue to drive transformation of their environments and services.
It will include liaison and building close relationships with other technical areas such as development, testing, application support and architecture teams.
• Infrastructure & Network technologies
• Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
• Cloud implementations and support (AWS, Azure or Google)
• Working knowledge of developing Infrastructure as code
• Working knowledge of Ancillary pipeline tools Nexus IQ, SonarQube, Hashicorp Vault, CheckMarx
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite – Crowd, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, HipChat
• Able to orchestrate the build and deployment of a container environment (Kubernetes/Docker)
• Able to design and implement centralised logging and monitoring solutions (ELK/Prometheus/Kibana)
• Strong hands on knowledge of Unix / Linux
• Expertise in scripting (Python, Bash)
• Dev Ops Tooling (Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Expertise in managing AWS, Azure, GCP usage within an enterprise.
• Experience designing and implementing large scale data centre, infrastructure and platform solutions.
• Expertise utilizing cloud technologies and driving innovation.
• Proven track record in vendor selection and contract / 3rd party management
Permanent - London
Up to £90,000pa doe + 10% bonus + 13% pension + benefits
If you are interested in the above position please do hit apply!
Lead DevSecOps Engineer
Lead DevSecOps Engineer- London- Full-time Read more
Are you a hands on DevSecOps Engineer? Are you experienced within public cloud platforms? Have you worked on containerisation and also the relevant security associated with this? Then read on this role is for you...
I am partnered with UK's largest financial payments company and those behind the world's fastest payments processing network who designs, builds and operates industry-leading bank account-based payment systems. Their technologies power the UK's Real Time payments, settlements and direct debit systems, as well as the country's network of more than 70,000 ATMs. Also their proven payment solutions provides more choice to customers in Singapore, Thailand and the United States.
You are a DevSecOps expert skilled in the cultural and technical principles & practices of DevSecOps with experience of implementing the associated tools within an organisation. You will have a desire to continually improve your own skills and the ability to transfer those skills to others and of course, you love seeing your software in production.
- Perform hands-on security threat modelling, risk assessment, and vulnerability remediation;
- Maintain, validate, and communicate the products' threat model, security properties, and trust model;
- Evaluate, architect, implement, and support security-focused tools and services;
- Manage and oversee the Application Security Testing in CI/CD working with the Corporate Security team to ensure issues are tracked and closed;
- Work with DevSecOps teams to improve the secure software development life cycle;
- Partner with Product/Engineering teams to define identity access and management, PKI and HSM implementations;
- Perform continuous code audits;
- Monitor latest web application security developments and security trends to continually improve internal processes;
- Educate software engineers on application security best practices and secure coding techniques.
- CI/CD tools eg Jenkins, Git Concourse CI
- Containerisation and Container Security
- Cloud platforms (Azure, GCP and AWS)
- API security
- Securing data at rest and in transit
- Identity solutions.
- Understanding of OWASP security concepts and common application security risks, such as XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, Cookie Manipulation, etc;
- Deep understanding of API Security;
- Familiar with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools, such as NMAP, Nessus, Qualys, Burp, ZAP, Kali Linux, or Metasploit;
- Multiple years of experience with identity and access management technologies such as ABAC/RBAC, Multi Factor Authentication, IDO U2F, etc;
- Deep knowledge of AuthN/AuthZ protocols, such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML and AD;
- Familiarity with code analysis tools, such as Snyk, AquaSec, RedLock, Sysdig SonarQube, Checkmarx etc;
- BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science, or related security discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience of any of CloudFormation, CloudFoundry, Python Boto
- Experience with Gradle
- Knowledge of doing this in Oracle PCA, GCP, Azure
- Working knowledge of Container Orchestration using Kubernetes, Rancher, Mesos, Swarm
- CNCF Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Working knowledge of Puppet, Chef
- Working knowledge of Solaris package manager
- Knowledge of how to integrate these products
- Artifactory, Cobertura, Jacoco
London - Permanent
Excellent salary + benefits
If you are interested in the above position please do hit apply!
In the grand scheme of things Devops is one of the newer phrases to the IT world but it has been one of the biggest changes for companies to adopt and the industry to adapt to.
Each website you read and each company you meet with often have a different perspective on the role of DevOps and how it should be done. All of these different perspectives make sourcing great DevOps talent…. interesting to say the least.
Over the past 3 years, DevOps has become a core part of the technical space ITR commonly recruit for across the UK and Europe and our focussed DevOps team are on hand to help find the right DevOps talent to fit within your teams.
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Manager
- Release Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Build and Release Engineer
- DevOps Guru / Ninja / Evangelist
- Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure, GCP
- Private Cloud Platforms
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- CI/CD Pipeline, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Container Orchestration, Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm