Polyglot Software Engineer
Location: Bristol, Other
- £65K / Year
Polyglot Software Engineer - fully remote - £60-65,000pa Read more
Exciting opportunity available for any Polyglot Software Engineer with a passion or interest in Security and Cyber Security!
This role can be fully remote, you must be based in the UK and be willing to travel to Head Office in Bristol once a month. Salary up to £60-65,000pa plus package.
This client, having secured extensive series B funding, are adding a new offering to their to our market-leading platform which educates developers how to write secure code and create secure applications.
They are creating labs that take our users from the basics of writing a secure application avoiding the standard OWASP pitfalls through to building secure public cloud-hosted web apps.
This role will be to drive an already live product forward and add languages to the learning platform!
Day to Day:
• Develop secure coding labs in multiple languages
• Lead a team small but evolving team of software developers specialising in various languages
• Understand the learning process for software developers to challenge and teach
• Work with the GTM team to maximise sales and marketing opportunities
• Cooperate with the Product Team to ensure the platform supports the latest ideas and innovation
• Connect with the UX Lead to deliver an Immersive experience and continually improve the offering.
• Leadership of distributed software engineers across a wide variety of tech
• Passion for Security or Cyber Security, and having worked with OWASP or DevSecOps type principals before
Mid/Senior PHP Developer
- £45K / Year
Mid/Senior PHP Developer - Bristol Read more
Mid/Senior PHP Developer - Bristol
Up to £45,000
Are you an experienced PHP Developer? Do you have experience using Symfony, Laravel or Drupal 8? Are you experienced working with complex web applications? If so... this role could be perfect for you!!
You will have the opportunity to become a core part of the redevelopment, agile team, which will involve building a new modern Symfony system to replace a legacy Drupal system. If you don't have experience using Symfony but you have experience using Laravel or Drupal, and are keen and willing to learn, you will have the support and experience around you to help grow this skill!
- Extensive experience using PHP
- Experience using Symfony, Laravel or Drupal 8
- Understanding of a relational database (MySQL preferred)
- Experience of working with GIT
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with legacy code
- Experience of a testing framework
- Learning opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work on all parts of the system
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- 1-day remote option / flexible working hours
**All applicants must be eligible to work within the UK**
Mid/Senior/Lead Back-End Software Engineer
- £60K / Year
Mid/Senior/Lead Back-End Software Engineer - Bristol Read more
Mid/Senior/Lead Back-End Software Engineer
Salary: up to £60,000 (DOE)
Location: Bristol (They do offer relocation assistance for you and family to move to Bristol)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to focus on back end code, so experience using a back end technology is essential. This is an opportunity to form part of a very passionate, like-minded team, responsible for developing a really ground-breaking product. This company is growing at an exceptional rate and they are now looking for people to be a part of their exciting future!
You will have...
- Experience with a back end technology (Preferably Ruby and Ruby on Rails, or an interest in learning it!)
- Experience constructing quick solutions to bugs in the back end code
- Experience working on cloud platforms
- Experience writing clean code
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principals
- Understanding of Git
This is a perfect opportunity to work with a game-changing team building an incredible platform. Within this role, you will have very flexible working options including occasional remote working, relocation assistance for you and family to move to Bristol, learning development, enhanced parental leave and much more!!
If this feels like the next step in your career that you’ve been waiting for, or you know someone who wouldn't want to miss out, please do apply or pass this role on! 🙂
**All applicants must be eligible to work within the UK without sponsorship**
Software Engineering Specialists
With our Directors first role in recruitment being in the software development sector this has always been an area of focus for ITR Partners.
With a team of consultants now covering different aspects of the software development sector ITR have assisted clients in growing their teams across the UK and Europe, providing both contract and permanent solutions.
With software focussed companies now amongst the worlds most influential there is an increased focus on remaining at the forefront of this exciting market. While the technologies in this space are ever changing below are some details of the roles and technologies covered by ITR.
– Software Developer / Engineer
– Web Developer
– Development Manager / Lead
– Scrum Master, Agile Trainer
– Software / Data Architect
– Solution Architect
– Software Delivery Manager
– Programme / Project Manager
– Java / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
– C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Classic ASP
– C, C++, Embedded
– Drupal, Coldfusion
– Perl, Ruby, Grails, GWT
– Agile, SCRUM
– Flash, Actionscript