Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive- Berlin- Full-time Read more
Account Executive | Berlin | Rapidly Growing Organisation
ITR Partners are working alongside a fast growing Edtech company in the heart of London in appointment of a Business Development Executive. These guys provide a platform that offers learning resources to over 7,000 students that enables life changing education to all.
The organisation has seen YOY growth for the last three years and you will be joining an exciting time for the business.
The purpose of the role will be to represent the company's brand and use your entrepreneurial selling skills in winning new business. You will be play a key role in helping achieve company growth . You will work as part of the team making outbound calls, nurturing prospects and winning new business.
- Generating and close new business opportunties
- Respond to inbound enquiries across a range of account sizes as well as proactively reach out to additional suitable organisations.
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Implement creative ways to improve their customer relationships
- Communicate constantly with prospects via phone and email
- 1- 3 years working in a sales role
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience with end to end sales cycles using solution selling techniques.
- Excellent telephone call handing skills including questioning, probing, listening and closing.
- An assertive, resilient and persuasive presonality
What’s on offer?
- Extremely competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits
- Career Progression
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive, please apply via the button shown.
Senior DBA (SQL Server)
Senior DBA (SQL Server)- Gloucester- Full-time Read more
Are you an experienced DBA? Is your background in SQL Server? Are you experienced with SQL Server Clustering? Then read on, this role is for you...
Join my client on their exciting and ambitious journey to become a digital organisation and make their technology simpler, faster and better connected. Their digital agenda has never been more important. Within five years they aim to be among the most digitally advanced hospitals trusts in the country, providing the kind of high quality, ‘outstanding’ care that their patients deserve and their staff, aspire to deliver.
At the heart of their digital strategy is the launch of an Electronic Patient Record that will give their clinicians a single point of access to all clinical information, improving their experience of healthcare technology and making them one of the best places to work. None of this can happen without a skilled and enthusiastic team of technical experts, in a wide range of specialties including infrastructure, network, security, hardware deployment and software configuration.
This is a DBA role responsible for providing operational database services primarily for the soon to be implemented trust EPR with the opportunity for wider database management in the future. They are looking for a highly competent and motivated individual for this role, this is a production DBA role but it will also include some developmental and migration activities.
This role requires a service orientated mentality with a high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues.
· Experience with Database Administration (SQL Server)
· Experience with SQL Clustering
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
· Experience in database consolidation and migration activities
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
Gloucester - Permanent
Excellent salary + benefits
If you are interested in the above position please do hit apply!
Senior Test Manager
- 100K / Year
Senior Test Manager- London- Fixed-Term Read more
Are you a talented Senior Test Manager looking for a new role in London? Do you have a track record in building out testing centres of excellence or guilds in large engineering functions? Does working for a large global FinTech company to improve their overall QA and Test processes (incl. automation) sound interesting? If so, read on!
Permanent roles, paying up to £100,000pa.
In this role you will be responsible for owning and managing the product testing strategy and roadmap for a number of products and functions. You'll work within an engineering organisation to provide quality assurance for critical payments products and systems, all within heavy Agile, BDD, TDD type environments. The role will require you to collaborate within the wider business to provide a single comprehensive view of product Test and QA activities, building a Guild or Centre of Excellence. Build, manage and mentor numbers of 10-15 including guiding the organisation towards automation.
You will have the following skills for the role:
- Experience in Head of Test or Senior Test Manager roles
- Designing large scale QA and Test Strategy
- Experience building out Testing Centres of Excellence or Guilds
- Previous background building functions in Agile, BDD, CI, CD type environments
- Having built up capability in Test Automation, including Automation strategy
- Test, QA and Agile Evangelist
If you have all of the above and would like to join one of the most exciting, innovative and cutting edge company's in the UK please apply now!
By working only within well defined niche markets, ITR Partners have developed an enviable track record in identifying and soliciting interest from the industry’s top talent.
Using our team of researchers and network of contacts developed over many years, ITR Partners will identify and approach the very best available talent and present your organisation and opportunity to them. Interested applicants are interviewed, tested and screened paying attention to their motives for looking to change position and a short-list is forwarded.
Key points about ITR Partners Senior Appointments & Executive Search and Selection:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- The ITR Partners Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for “finding needles in haystacks” and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.