Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer
- £85K / Year
Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer - London Read more
Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer – Architecture, Software, Java, Python, AWS, Node, React, Angular, CSS
My client, a rapidly expanding software house based in London (Aldgate) are currently recruiting for a Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer to join the team at an exciting time in their expansion.
You will play a leadership role within multiple engineering squads to deliver high quality software products, taking accountability for solution design, efficacy of software engineering practices and software quality. You will set software engineering standards and establish appropriate governance to ensure compliance.
As a lead in the software engineering function, you will actively coach and mentor members of the software engineering teams in technical best practice, solution design; sharing your expertise and insights.
The role would work closely with other Technical Architects to ensure solution designs are aligned to the architecture road-map and with the Delivery Managers to create a culture of sustainability, high tempo and high quality product development.
The role would suit an individual who is looking for a progressive role within a company who are growing and able to provide a great challenge with strong progression opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please apply below and I will follow up with a call to discuss further.
- £100K / Year
Cloud Architect - Oslo, Norway - Permanent Read more
700,000 - 1,000,000 NOK doe + benefits
Cloud consultant focussing on migrating Oslo based clients to Azure and Office 365
- £75K / Year
Solution Architect - Perm - Bath Read more
Up to £75k
I'm currently working with a rapidly growing software house in the search for a Solution Architect to come on board and work on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for working closely with their key accounts and match up their requirements to the product and service my client provide.
You will then be responsible for designing the solution which will then be implemented by a specific technical team. Other responsibilities include;
- Working alongside their Sales Lead to build customer proposals
- Providing technical training to client
- Customer stage field testing
By working only within well defined niche markets, ITR Partners have developed an enviable track record in identifying and soliciting interest from the industry’s top talent.
Using our team of researchers and network of contacts developed over many years, ITR Partners will identify and approach the very best available talent and present your organisation and opportunity to them. Interested applicants are interviewed, tested and screened paying attention to their motives for looking to change position and a short-list is forwarded.
Key points about ITR Partners Senior Appointments & Executive Search and Selection:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- The ITR Partners Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for “finding needles in haystacks” and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.