Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- 80K / Year
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager- London- Full-time Read more
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager - Watford - Permanent - £65-80,000 p.a. + 10% bonus and benefits.
My client are a well known, established financial services company, they are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join them in this period of growth.
In your potential new role you will take responsibility for all aspects of any Infrastructure Project, for definition / delivery of Network, Storage, Securities, Database and Middleware projects. Primarily with respect to maintenance, upgrades and infrastructure roadmap. You will define, planning, delivery financial contract and management of the overall infrastructure project.
The skills you'll bring with you are:
- Infrastructure project management and implementation, including experience of delivery of Security, Networks, Data Centre and Middleware infrastructure
- Project delivery for systems in high availability environments
- Multiple senior stakeholder management skills
- Ensure projects are delivered in line with time, cost and quality constraints
- Running complex infrastructure projects up to £1m
- Financial Services would be highly desired
- PRINCE2 would be highly desired
If the above sounds of interest, please email me [email protected] or apply here!
By working only within well defined niche markets, ITR Partners have developed an enviable track record in identifying and soliciting interest from the industry’s top talent.
Using our team of researchers and network of contacts developed over many years, ITR Partners will identify and approach the very best available talent and present your organisation and opportunity to them. Interested applicants are interviewed, tested and screened paying attention to their motives for looking to change position and a short-list is forwarded.
Key points about ITR Partners Senior Appointments & Executive Search and Selection:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- The ITR Partners Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for “finding needles in haystacks” and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.