Application Delivery Manager – Permanent – Rickmansworth – up to £75,000 per annum + benefits
The client is moving to an agile delivery model and as part of this journey they have started to introduce scrum as a methodology.
The delivery manager is responsible for facilitation the delivery path for the development team members that make up the scrum teams.
You will be responsible for delivering products and services successfully in order to maintain the clients market leading position.
- Business Change
- Meet the business/customer requirements
- Support the overall governance approach and its implementation within the application delivery teams.
- To ensure the effective leadership of the key members of the team e.g. Scrum Master, People Manager, Test Manager.
- Maintain and develop stakeholder relationship
- Experience leading delivery using agile model
- Strong management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Manage cost-centres within pre-agreed variances
- Application development