Application Development Manager
My client based near Watford is searching for a Application Development Manager to join their market leading team. Due to continued success they are starting their next recruitment drive.
- Experience of line management and developing staff (recruitment, performancemanagement, training & development, mentoring, leadership, motivating, conflict resolution)
- Experience of managing large distributed teams of analysts, developers and testers in a matrix organisation including permanent staff, contract and vendor staff (organising, leading, planning, resource management, manage utilisation)
- Prior technical experience of Java development/design using latest tools and frameworks preferably in an Agile environment. Need not be currently hands-on but must have knowledge of current industry trends across a range of tools/technologies/methodologies.
- Experienced in the use of Agile (Scrum) to deliver projects but must be comfortable working with other methodologies.
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent large/medium projects including estimation,planning, risk and change management, forecasting and resource management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of day to day close interaction with technical/delivery teams including developers, architects, analysts, testers, infrastructure, scrum masters and project managers.