2x Business Analyst – Hertfordshire – £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + benefits
Two Business Analysts required for an financial services organisation that is well established based in Rickmansworth.
The Business System Analyst role partners across the organisation to understand business needs, products and processes. The role is responsible for eliciting requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artefacts that enable the development of new products and services for our customers. The role incorporates both strong business understanding and communication skills with the ability to understand and logically model how our business systems need to perform.
Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
Own and produce relevant analysis artefacts and documentation from Business Architecture through to Business and Functional Requirements and logical models. Ownership of analysis tasks, timescales and approach and supporting the project manager and team in the management of the schedule, risks and budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills. A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes.
- Proven track record in Business Analysis within a complex change environment.
- Experience in using structured analysis techniques and able to evaluate and plan approaches on projects
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Confident in requirements elicitation and able to facilitate cross functional conversations and workshops
- Able to use a variety of analysis techniques to model, refine and communicate requirements and the behaviour of business systems
- Experience of software delivery lifecycle approach and agile.
- Comfortable working in teams and willing and able to mentor more junior members.
- Familiarity with CASE tools and use of Visio / MS Office.
- Familiarity with requirements management, visual modelling and traceability tools.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience with XML and/or SQL
- Experience and understanding across multiple technologies including web services, mainframe and database applications