Imagine walking into an office with grey, grey/blue static carpets with monotone colour scheme. Then imagine at lunch walking into a box sized breakout room and fighting over the kettle water to make your morning coffee.
Now Imagine walking into an office where your greeted by sweets on the front desk and barista style coffee machine to have your morning latte, cappuccino, espresso or however you prefer your caffeine hit to start the day. Then at lunch time walking into a breakout area with various types of entertainment including pool table, games consoles, table tennis tales and more. There are also various office snacks available throughout the day including fresh fruit, sweets and chocolate and also fully stocked fridges with soft drinks, beer and wines for you.
I know where I would prefer to go every day.
If you want to be in a working environment where they want you to enjoy the office space you work in and look forward to going through those doors on a Monday morning, do keep reading.
A leading gaming company who are based in the heart of London are looking for a DevOps software engineers to join them.
What will you be doing?
- Implement a continuous delivery pipeline and streamline the delivery process for multiple development teams
- Ensure necessary infrastructure is available and is standardised to ensure it meet best practice
- Develop and improve tooling for development and continuous delivery
- Working in an agile scrum environment and caring out server-side development and maintenance for n-tier applications
What experience you should have
- Experience with Continuous Delivery & Integration using GoCD OR Jenkins
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous
- Comfortable using build tools such as Maven/Gradle/Ant
- Familiar with configuration management tools, automating infrastructure/code deployment
and management: Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Understanding and appreciation of Agile development life-cycle
It would be great if you had
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with cloud services – Cloudstack/Openstack/Google Cloud Platform
- Canary releases
- Linux Admin skills and experience with Database Development
- Message-driven architecture or ActiveMQ/Camel or similar
- Automated metric gathering