Calling all Digital Meerkateers! I mean…. Digital Marketers!
I have a brand, spanking, shiny new opportunity for a Digital Content and Marketing professional (£22,000 – £25,000 +10% bonus) to be based in Central London, at a pedigree multinational.
Well, what exactly would I be doing?
- Your role would be to directly impact the quantity and quality of digital traffic across a number of client websites.
- Daily discussions on digital strategy, traffic performance, analytics and measurements, and how to keep ahead of the curve.
- Managing and creating content on sites and social media channels, and motivating bloggers and stakeholders to populate meaningful content on the site or in relation to the product/s.
- Propagate customer offers/discounts/incentives across digital marketing channels.
- Content creation: blog posts, product pages, service pages, newsletters, marketing emails, etc.
- Manage daily operations of client’s social media platforms.
- Promotional campaigns.
- Use of marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo) to manage database of clients and prospects.
- Generate, edit, publish, and take full responsibility for social media output.
- Design and implement monthly newsletters and weekly blog updates/emails to subscribers.
- Build ads for PPC campaigns and analyse and report on their performance.
Well, what experience do I need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree educated minimum. This should be in English Literature, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and an overall perfectionist attitude.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in social media.
- Must have exposure to Email Marketing tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Marketo, or other.
- Verbal communication skills must be excellent.
- Superb organisational skills and experience working to tight deadlines.
- Strong research skills, and an analytical mind frame.
- Autonomous, motivated, switched-on.
If you’re as excited as I am by this role, fire your application in! Alternatively drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high level of applicants I receive, I cannot endeavor contact all applicants (although I do try!). If you have not heard back in 14 days, please presume your application was unsuccessful.
For more information, you can also call my office on 0330 052 2870.