Infrastructure Architect, permanent role: North West London (Watford), Up to £85,000pa, package up to ~£105,000pa
If you’re looking to join one of the fastest growing financial services tech companies in the UK, are an experienced, talented Infrastructure Architect or Infrastructure Solutions Architect looking for a new challenge in North West London do read on, this could be for you.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering high level technical designs for new and enhanced services within a highly complex financial services environment. You will lead Infrastructure Solutions through all stages of the development lifecycle from bid and concept to design, build and test. You will converse with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and be a figurehead and expert for the solution by liaising with Network, Infrastructure and Programme Management teams.
You will have the following skills for role:
- Background in delivering complex technical designs/architectures
- Able to converse and present to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous roles in Infrastructure Architecture/Infrastructure Solutions Architecture
Technical skills, not all of the below is requisite:
- Knowledge around Financial Services Architecture
- Platform Experience with Unix / Linux (ideally Solaris or RHEL)
- Database Design, ideally with Oracle
- Experience with Enterprise Open Source Middleware such as IBM MQ or Oracle Weblogic
- Knowledge of Java / JEE / J2EE
Desirably you’ll have experience with:
- Security Architecture
- Network Architecture
- High Availability/High Scalability systems
If you have all of the above and would like to join one of the most exciting, innovative and cutting edge company’s in the UK please apply now!