Partner Manager – London – Saas, Cloud & Enterprise – circa 100k base 200k OTE + company shares
Are you an ambitious and talented Partner Manager who can drive new revenue through a multi-channel approach? Have you held a successful Partner / Partnerships position within a Software company big or small, preferable experience within a start up culture environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with a technology that is changing the game! You will be responsible for working with existing company partners and driving the expansion in the UK and EMEA, identifying new partner relationships and proactively working with the company’s direct sales team.
The company connect the world’s applications, data and devices. the complete integration platform for SaaS, API’S and SOA
Your main deliverables;
- Maximize sales through existing partner relationships and develop programs for growing/nurturing partners.
- Work closely with the company’s sales team to position the company & our partners within strategic opportunities.
- Formulate, execute and review plans with strategic partners.
Desired skills and experience;
- Proven sales experience in a related role within the enterprise software industry is a must.
- Established network within the SI and VAR community in South Africa
- Exceptional track record of leveraging partner relationships to build and close deals, working across all levels of the organization.
- Motivated to build a partner-business in a new geography from the ground up.
- Motivated to work in a start-up environment building strategic customer project and partnerships.
- A history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via partners at or above $75K ASP and annual quota achievement of $1MM+
This company are built on exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other everyday. It’s a fast paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through partners as well as growing the partner community itself so If you feel you have the right attitude, skills and experience. Please apply for an in depth discussion with Chloe @ ITR Partners and further details on this opportunity.