3x Project Manager – Hammersmith – £40,000- £65,000 per annum
The Project Manager has specific accountability for achieving all defined project objectives within the scope, time, budget and resources allocated. you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project using company and industry methods and tools. Project Managers should have demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience commensurate with the size, complexity and risk of the project.
Responsible for leading the activities of assigned Project Teams across mutiple geographies, dedicated to managing the services provided to one or more clients in software implementation, configuration, process re-engineering and day-to-day enquiry and issue resolution. Acts as the client’s executive sponsor and liaison representing the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
Needs Demonstrated Experience in:
- 3+ years of commercial project management experience
- Application of structured implementation methodology
- Managing systems implementation projects
- Managing a team of technical employees, clinical consultants and business analysts
- Preparing the necessary documentation
- Managing to a budget
- Successful experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in systems, information technology, software, client support and project management and implementation.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Experience working across multiple timezones and geographies is an advantage.